Last updated: 2 August 2023
The use of certain cookies requires your consent.
Functional cookies: These allow us to make the website work better is more user-friendly for the visitor. For example: we store your login details or what you put in your shopping basket.
- Types of cookies and their purpose
We use the following types of cookies:
- Functional cookies: These allow us to make the website work better is more user-friendly for the visitor. For example: we store your login details or what you put in your shopping basket.
- Anonymised analytical cookies: these ensure that an anonymous cookie is generated every time you visit a website. These cookies know whether you have visited the site before or not. Only on the first visit, a cookie is generated; on subsequent visits, the already existing cookie is used. This cookie serves static purposes only. Thus, with it, the following data can be collected:
- the number of unique visitors
- how often users visit the website
- which pages users view
- how long users view a certain page
- at which page visitors leave the website
- Analytical cookies: these ensure that each time you visit a website a cookie is generated. These cookies know whether you have visited the site before or not. Only on the first visit, a cookie is generated; on subsequent visits, the already existing cookie is used. This cookie is for statistical purposes only. It allows the following data to be collected, such as:
- which pages you have viewed
- how long you stayed on a particular page
- at which page you left the website
- Proprietary tracking cookies: these allow us to know that, in addition to our website, you have also visited the relevant website(s) from our network. The resulting profile is not linked to your name, address, e-mail address and the like, but only serves to tailor advertisements to your profile so that they are as relevant to you as possible. For these cookies we ask your permission. Without your permission, these cookies will not be placed.
- Tracking cookies from others: These keep track of the pages you visit on the Internet in order to build up your personal profile. This profile is not linked to your name, address, e-mail address, etc. as known to us, but only serves to tailor advertisements to your profile so that they are as relevant to you as possible. For these cookies we ask your permission. Without your permission, these cookies will not be placed.
- Social media related cookies: these record which articles and pages you share via their social media sharing buttons. They can also contain tracking cookies that follow your surfing behavior on the web.
- Site improvement cookies/optimization cookies: these allow us to test different versions of a web page to see which page is visited best.
- Your rights regarding your data
You have the right to access, rectify, limit and delete personal data. You also have the right to object to the processing of personal data and the right to data portability. You can exercise these rights by sending us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org. To prevent misuse we may ask you to provide adequate identification. When it comes to access to personal data linked to a cookie, we ask you to send a copy of the cookie in question. You can find this in the settings of your browser.
- Blocking and deleting cookies
You can easily block cookies yourself at any time via your Internet browser. You can also set your Internet browser to notify you when a cookie is placed. You can also indicate that certain cookies may not be placed. Check the help function of your browser for this possibility. If you delete the cookies in your browser, this may affect your enjoyment of the website.
Some tracking cookies are set by third parties who, among other things, display advertisements to you via our website. You can delete these cookies centrally via youronlinechoices.com.
Please be aware that if you do not want cookies, we can no longer guarantee that our Website works completely properly. Some functions of the site may be lost or you may not be able to visit it at all. In addition, refusing cookies does not mean that you will no longer see any advertisements. The ads are just not tailored to your interests and may be repeated more often.
How to adjust your settings varies from one browser to another. Consult the help function of your browser if necessary, or click on one of the links below to go directly to your browser manual.
- Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/nl/kb/cookies-verwijderen-gegevens-wissen-websites-opgeslagen
- Google Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?co=GENIE.Platform=Desktop&hl=en
- Internet Explorer: https://support.microsoft.com/nl-nl/kb/278835
- Safari on smart phone: https://support.apple.com/nl-nl/HT201265
- Safari on Mac: https://support.apple.com/nl-be/guide/safari/sfri11471/mac
- New developments and unforeseen cookies
The texts of our website can be modified at any time due to ongoing developments.
This also applies to our cookie statement. Therefore, please review this statement regularly to be aware of any changes.